Active Vibration Isolation Solutions for Semiconductor Industry
A lightweight and compact ArisTTxxx active vibration isolation systems that counteracts unwanted vibrations for
sensitive equipment. The streamlined design allows it to seamlessly become part of the workstation environment, and its straightforward composition requires no follow-up tuning.
Compact modular active vibration isolation
systems counteract vibrations affecting
sensitive equipment. Stationed on multiple,
independent isolators - up to 8 isolators,
ArisMDxxx has the capacity to support load of
massive machines up to 4000kg.
Low Profile isolators 270x210x75 mm,
provides simple installation and maintanance.
Key benefits of K&S technology for semiconductor industry
• Patented Architecture
• Active Vibration Isolation in all Six Degree of Freedom
• Increase Machine throughput
• Improves Tool’s performance and quality
• Minimize production failures
• Easy Integrates into Tools and Workstation environment
• Shortest in height, lightest in weight
• Fully decoupled architecture isolating vibrations coming from the floor and
vibration generating by machine, like moving stages, fans, internal motors.
• Ability to support massive machines
• Requires no follow-up tuning